About Dailymotion

[adinserter block="1"]
Dailymotion is a video-sharing website based in France on which users can upload, watch and share videos. It is one of the biggest video platforms in the world, offering a mix of content from users, independent creators and premium partners. Dailymotion is available all around the world, in 18 different languages and 35 localized versions featuring local home pages and local content. In March 2005, Benjamin Bejbaum and Olivier Poitrey founded the Dailymotion website from the living room of Poitreys apartment in Paris. Six individuals pooled together €6,000 ($9,271 USD) to start the business. In September 2006, Dailymotion raised funds in collaboration with Atlas Ventures and Partech International. They raised 7 million euros which was considered to be the most funds raised in 2006 from the French Web 2.0. In October 2009, the French government invested in Dailymotion through the Strategic Investment Fund. On January 25, 2011, Orange acquired a 49% stake in Dailymotion for €62 million, valuing the company at €120 million. On 10 January 2013 Orange bought the remaining 51% for €61 million. On or about 2 May 2013, the French government blocked Yahoos acquisition of a majority stake in Dailymotion.

  • Senior Back End Engineer (Golang) – AdTech

    Dailymotion
    • Full Time
    • Posted 1 month ago