$25.50-30.50/HR! IMMEDIATELY COVID SCREENERS NEEDED (Start 19 Jan/Good Pay) Job at InventorSoft – in Houston, TX
Inventory control software development is our way to make the difference. Our mission is financial approach advocacy as inventory management software industry-standard. We support diversity and competition among a wide range of businesses by providing them with software that has a profit objective embedded at the very core. __
- Position is needed to pre-check our staff and visitors temperatures and possible symptoms for Covid-19 upon entering the facility.
- Assist our staff, and visitors through the COVID entry screening protocols on our law firm.
- Ensure adequate labeling of the specimens and proper transportation to the laboratory after completion of the event.
- Follow all procedures for complete and accurate check in and check out of staff and visitors.
- Stand and walk for the entire shift.
- Monitors product quality frequently, reporting problems to mitigate safety issues.
- Perform other safety related work as requested.
- Minimum of a high school diploma.
- Great communicator no matter what channel – email, phone, text, slack, and in person.
- Authorized to work in US.
- Have the ability to provide excellent customer service, communication and grammar skills.
- Must have an empathetic and compassionate manner.
- Ability to perform as part of a team as well as work independently.
We offer a full benefits package, competitive salaries, vacation and holiday pay. Contact us for further details.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $25.50 – $30.50 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Company: InventorSoft –
Company Location: Houston, TX