919-SH-13961485-EXT Healthcare Scientist Support Worker Job at Public Health England – in London
- To undertake basic microbiology and molecular laboratory duties under supervision guided by standard operating procedures, protocols or systems of work based on training provided, and taking into account the operational requirements of the laboratory.
- To be responsible in providing an efficient, effective and timely reference and surveillance functions
Assist in providing an efficient, effective and timely reference and surveillance functions
- To be able to use the LIMS and perform general laboratory duties and to complement other members of the team. To seek further development for which training will be given.
- To assist with maintaining quality and safety systems
For a full list of duties and responsibilities, please refer to the Job Description and person specification.
Applicants are strongly advised to use the criteria in the person specification (available online) as sub-headings in their application to make it clear how they meet each of the selection criteria. Please also see the job description for competencies.
- Learning and development tailored to your role
- An environment with flexible working options
- A culture encouraging inclusion and diversity
- A Civil Service pension
Company: Public Health England –
Company Location: London