Academic Counselor Job at EU Business School in Clarens, VD
EU Business School seeks a dynamic professional to join our team in Montreux.
EU Business School (EU) is an international, triple accredited, multi-campus business school established in 1973. EU offers a multi-cultural learning environment with innovative business programs at the Business Foundation, Bachelor’s (BBA), Master’s (MBA) and Doctorate (DBA) levels.
With small, personalized, dynamic classes offered in English at all of its worldwide campuses, EU incorporates theory to practice, with a traditional focus on Entrepreneurship and Family Business Management. EU is ranked in the top 40 business schools in Europe out of 200 worldwide.
Responsible for the coordination of students, their support and academic counseling. Reports to Head of Academics, Swiss campuses.
- Students’ counseling about their study plan, orientation, change of major/ specialization, dropping/adding classes etc. Individual meeting with students for feedbacks, academic support, performance, absences, etc.
- Prepare students’ timetables and study plans
- Record and follow up on students’ course attendance & send weekly reports
- Preparation of exams and assessments
- Entering grades and all relevant academic data in the system
- Coordination of re-sit exam sessions per semester/term
- Prepare attestations upon request of students
- Maintain hard copies of students’ files on campus
- Intranet support to students & Faculty
- Record and follow up on Faculty absences and courses rescheduling
- Student Board coordination and organization of social events for students
- Preparation & logistics support for Orientation days/Open days
- Database maintenance with students’ data, current grades, using all its functions to maintain quality of student records
- Bachelor degree required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to multi-task and strong organizational skills
- Ability to be a strong team player and work well in a team environment
- Fluent in English and French
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- English (Required)
- French (Required)
Company: EU Business School
Company Location: Clarens, VD