Account Coordinator Job at Deluxe Entertainment Services Group in London
About the Company
Since 1915, Deluxe has served as the trusted partner to the global entertainment industry: from the major Hollywood studios to new global content platforms, as well as leading local content producers, broadcasters and distributors around the world.
Our comprehensive offering of creative post-production and digital delivery solutions enables our clients to enhance and maximise the value of their content globally. We provide an end-to-end suite of services unrivalled in breadth, scale and global scope: high-end audio and visual post production for television and film; content management; content marketing; content localisation; and IP-based global distribution.
Deluxe is a Los Angeles-based company with operations in over 25 countries around the world. Whilst the International business of Deluxe comprises less than half of the revenue of the business today, we expect this share to increase substantially as we lead the international growth agenda for the business.
Deluxe is a best-in-class employer, with over 8,000 of the most respected technologists and artists in the industry. We foster a culture of ingenuity, passion and collaboration to support our clients and our people, in all their endeavours.
At Deluxe, we work with the following values:
Be Pioneers: We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity.
Pursue Diversity: Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business.
Act with Integrity: We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company.
Take Ownership: We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company.
Collaborate: Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support.
Exceed Expectations: We understand our colleagues’ and clients’ needs and always exceed expectations.
- Maintain relationships with clients to their satisfaction.
o Create, maintain and communicate to client project timelines and budgets
o Assist senior team members in preparing and communicating pricing quotes and estimates for the client, according to client-specific rate cards
o Assist in managing customer changes to orders by negotiating deliverable due dates between customers and internal departments, balancing internal capacity with external demands and expectations
o Ensure deliverable due dates are achieved on time and within budget, discuss with line manager new projects, deadlines, assets, and status updates
o Proactively identify potential issues/problems with projects in process, formulate response and solutions and communicate back to client
- Coordinate the production of localised assets in various formats to ensure delivery of content to clients:
o Assist in organising with internal departments as well as with external vendors both the pre-planning and execution phases of the localisation process
o Collect and keep track of all materials needed to begin work (i.e. scripts, videos).
o Communicate with assigned client(s) regarding new projects, deadlines, assets, and status updates
o Collect and keep track of physical and file-based assets
o Complete corrective action reports as needed
- Actively contribute to the improvement of quality and efficiency for current and new deliverables:
o Assist in identifying the need for new procedures and contribute to updating existing procedures for own clients to improve quality of deliverables in the future
o Assist in identifying causes of redeliveries/rejections, in completing CAR when applicable, and in proposing solutions
o Participate in creating and/or updating manuals and guidelines
- Other duties as assigned.
- Multi-tasking, problem-solving, decision-making, and keeping abreast of new procedures.
- 1 year of experience in a project coordination role
- Experience of being in a client-facing role
- Knowledge of subtitling is a definite advantage
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, primarily Outlook, Word and Excel
- Sound technical knowledge
- Ability to multi-task, solve problems, make decisions and keep abreast of new procedures
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be flexible in terms of schedule
- Position reports to the Senior Account Coordinator and/or Account Manager.
Company: Deluxe Entertainment Services Group
Company Location: London