Account Coordinator – Event Coordinator Job in Paris (75) at Sparks Marketing –
Détails du poste
Temps plein | CDIil y a 22 heures
Description complète du poste
Sparks Marketing – a leading global event and experiential agency – is looking for an Account Coordinator to join our growing European group. You will be an integrated part of a larger dynamic team and assist Europe and US based project management teams with administrative, accounting and IT related tasks. As an Account Coordinator you will be supporting the project managers in their daily work and be involved with research, service arrangements, purchase orders, cost monitoring, scheduling, travel planning etc. You will ensure smooth and efficient communication between various stakeholders and act as the liaison to our accounting department. You will work in a fast-paced, creative and international environment, with colleagues from multiple countries.
Required Skills and Abilities :
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and strong sense of customer service as you will deal with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Positive outlook and attitude, and ability to work as part of a team.
- Efficient, pro-active approach to your different tasks
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must, French language is a plus.
- IT proficiency, competence in working quickly and accurately with Microsoft Office, Google Docs and Salesforce is a plus.
The position is full time and has great growth potential. You will be able to work from your home office but would be expected to meet in office 7-10 days per month.
Compensation: Depending on profile and experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- English fluently (Required)
Expected Start Date: 02/01/2023
About the Company
Company: Sparks Marketing –
Company Location: Paris (75)