Account Manager Job at Amazon in Seattle, WA
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital advertising solutions. We partner with advertisers to reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of devices. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing organization working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Account Manager who is passionate about partnering with our advertisers to make effective, analytically driven marketing decisions. As an Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to flex your analytical reasoning and problem solving skills. You’ll not only dive deep into data to understand trends, but will also be able to communicate the “why” behind results and make actionable recommendations to internal and external stakeholders. Additionally, you’ll be able to leverage Amazon’s proprietary data to provide strategic and personalized campaign recommendations to meet your customer’s business goals. This role is highly collaborative, working with Creative, Sales, Product, and Retail partners. The Account Manager’s strategic digital expertise is considered critical to unlocking greater value and impact for our advertisers.
- Become a knowledgeable partner on Amazon Advertising solutions
- Develop annual brand and media strategies for growth based on overall advertiser goals/objectives
- Develop campaign strategies and audience targeting recommendations per brand and product line
- Evaluate KPIs and optimize campaign performance using a data driven approach
- Perform in-depth data analysis to deliver actionable recommendations for short and long-term digital media strategy
- Educate advertisers on performance metrics and how to drive greater results on Amazon
- Work cross-functionally with sales and other Amazon partners to drive incremental revenue and increase advertiser satisfaction
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience in digital advertising and client facing roles
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years experience in digital advertising, product marketing, consulting, business development, and/or other customer facing roles
- Experience with digital media/marketing strategy, data analysis and data analytics & visualization
- Success in optimizing products and services based on client needs
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships internally and externally
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company Location: Seattle, WA