Account Manager, ISR (Full-time temporary 12 month contract) Job at NSF International in Guelph, ON
At NSF International, our mission is to protect and improve human health. We’re a global leader in standards development, testing, auditing, certification and training. We provide these services for a diverse set of industries including food, water, health sciences, sustainability and management systems. We’re passionate about the work we do, because together, we have a broad impact on our world.
Our nearly 3,000 employees provide services in over 170 countries through our many global offices, at our client sites, from home offices and in state-of-the-art laboratories. We’re growing fast, and that’s where you come in. Come join our team.
More information about NSF International can be found at nsf.org.
***Please note this is a temporary 12 month contract.
***Please note this is a junior position and the compensation will reflect this with an hourly rate of $21 CAD per hour – and expected 40 hour work week.
Responsible for providing ongoing account management and customer service throughout the certification process and customer service to assigned clients.
- Manage assigned clients; provide full cycle client management services, including, but not limited to, submission of drop and primary client contact for inquiries.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of audits within accreditation requirements.
- Select auditors and schedule audits based on auditor qualifications and client requirements.
- Communicate key information relevant to the audit and/or certification process to auditors, clients and the technical team to support operational effectiveness.
- Update quotations and certification scope for existing clients. Quote standard upgrades when applicable.
- Manage and maintain documentation and database systems for assigned customers.
- Accurate and timely requests of Purchase Orders. Assist accounting with overdue invoices and collection process.
- Perform routine administrative tasks as requested.
- Required to sit for long periods of time.
- Light physical effort required (ability to move 5 – 10 lbs. from one area to another with assistance).
- International travel up to 10% of time.
- Temporary remote working conditions optional
- Bachelor’s degree Bachelor’s Degree in a related area of study or five (5) years equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of three (3) years relevant account management or customer service experience.
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Familiarity with the assigned industry in which this position works and the relevant technical standards.
Job: Quality and Compliance
Primary Location: CA-CA-Guelph
NSF Canada and NSF International Strategic Registrations (ISR) Canada Company values diversity in our workplace. We are therefore happy to accommodate any individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, and we will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources in advance of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
Company: NSF International
Company Location: Guelph, ON