Account Representative, Global Selling Job at Amazon in Seattle, WA
Want to be hands on and build a new business to help US merchants sell in another country? Amazon is seeking a dynamic and motivated Global Selling Account Representative to help US Sellers expand their business into the Mexico marketplace.
Amazon Global Selling (AGS) exists in 10 countries, exceeds 40% of total Amazon unit sales, and continues to grow. Each year, tens of thousands of businesses join the marketplace and add millions of new products. Amazon’s vision is to offer the earth’s largest product selection and lowest prices for our customers.
The Global Sales Account Representative will be responsible to setup the overall business for US merchants to sell in the Mexico marketplace. The first half of the role will focus on two areas: 1) Seller recruitment (leads prioritization, pipeline management, cold calling or driving marketing campaign, and helping Sellers sign up and walk through each stage until launch); and 2) Seller success (account health, promotion, feature adoption and optimization). Core responsibilities for these areas include the following:
- Identify, qualify, and cultivate Seller’s commitment to the Global Selling program
- Implement, track, and analyze Seller performance metrics to make recommendations and identify areas of opportunity
- Understand and utilize Salesforce CRM tools to track account information and status of prospective Sellers and respond to business forecasts
- Manage numerous opportunities concurrently and strategically
- Meet or exceed marketing targets and operational metrics (Seller launch, selection and revenue).
The other half of the role will focus on interfacing with multiple internal stakeholders at all levels and cross-functional teams including tech, PM, customer service, payment, seller performance, logistics, and listing creation to assist in creating compelling Amazon solutions that meet and exceed customer and Seller requirements. Core responsibilities for these areas include the following:
- Develop a clear understanding of the Amazon Global Selling products along with the features and functionalities
- Develop a thorough understanding of the e-commerce industry and competitive environment, including knowledge of competitive product offerings and international markets
- Drive internal partners in making change, identifying and removing roadblocks, and increasing the performance of US Sellers in Mexico.
The Account manager will also support high value projects to include working closely with other Amazon product teams, country development managers, and all other internal stakeholders to support scaling Global Selling outreach and bring unique selection to Amazon Mexico marketplaces.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of sales experience in ecommerce, IT, or retail industry
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company Location: Seattle, WA