Accountant (Full-time) Job at Border Holdings (UK) Ltd in Craven Arms
Full Time: Monday 08.30-17.00 Tuesday-Friday 08.30-16.30
We have an opportunity within our Finance Department for someone to join us as an Accountant
The purpose of the position is to play a key part within the finance team, working efficiently and always ensuring the highest levels of accuracy. The position requires day-to-day accounting functions being carried out working alongside the Financial Director and other team members.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assisting with period end accounts-analysis of balance sheet & expense codes
- Posting journals into the system (Kerridge K8)
- Analysis of petty cash expenses and credit cards
- Excel spreadsheet control of Fixed assets – additions, disposals, depreciation
- Extraction of information from K8 into spreadsheet format
- VAT Returns
- Ad hoc projects eg preparing energy cost details to send to external consultants for SECR compliance
Suitable candidates will have a proven working background within a company carrying out the above tasks and have an accredited accounting qualification. You will be self-motivated and able to prioritise your workload. Experience of Kerridge K8 is desirable however not essential for someone with the ability to grasp things quickly. Being able to use Excel is vital for the role.
As the UK’s leading supplier of parts for Land Rovers, Britpart is one of the fastest growing companies in Shropshire with a national and international reputation for high levels of stock availability, quality parts and excellent customer service. We are now looking for new staff to join our winning team, located on a prestigious 55-acre site in Craven Arms.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £0.00 per year
- Post qualified : 2 years (Required)
Company: Border Holdings (UK) Ltd
Company Location: Craven Arms