Accounts executive Job at 108 FOODS Services SA – in Satigny, GE
POSITION: Accounts executive
From 40% – 100% (part-time or full-time)
This role is to support the company’s significant ambitions to grow its business and brand, by implementing best in class accounting practices at our Swiss headquarters and selected other territories, like the UK. Reporting to the Founder, they will support in creating accounting, management & board reports that will enable the leadership to take important decisions to further accelerate the growth of the brand.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (BUT NOT LIMITED TO)
· To keep monthly accounts up to date in MS Excel and Quickbooks, (sales, expenses & purchases, bank statements and reconciliations, maintaining salary registers, stock statements, journal ledger, trial balance, finished goods costings, accounts payables, maintaining a fixed assets register, book closures, audit supports and annual closure of books, etc.)
· To maintain cost accounts of the business for a factory
· Preparing management and board reports for the entire business
· Keeping receivables up to date by working with sales executives
· Preparing VAT returns (quarterly) and related reconciliations
· Preparing monthly sales reports like client deductions, sales reports and other agreed MIS reports
· Preparing quarterly board reports and cash flow projections
· Keeping control over payment and reconciliation of all applicable statutory dues (contributions to statutory salary funds, etc.)
RESPONSIBILITY FOR PEOPLE
This is an independent role which works closely with all functions of the team, and thus helps inspire and develop the broader team.
CANDIDATE QUALITIES & ATTRIBUTES
· Excellent with numbers, analytical, and highly organised. Self-motivated and able to juggle a large workload with good judgement on prioritisation in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to communicate in an inspiring manner.
· Resilient, resourceful, and tenacious
· Energetic and dynamic, with an entrepreneurial spirit and a rolled-up sleeve approach.
· Strong cultural awareness is essential to work with our international and diverse team.
· Passion for food and sustainability
· Experience in cost accounting in an industrial/production environment
· Bachelors/ Masters degree in Accounting/ Finance with minimum 5 years’ experience
· Experience in food manufacturing/ food retail preferred
· Expertise in MS Excel and QuickBooks a must, other ERP experiences an added advantage
· Excellent communication, both verbal and written in English and French
· Excellent people/ team management skills
· Highly motivated/ self-driven to grow within the organization
Date limite de candidature : 31.10.2021
Date de début prévue : 03.01.2022
Type d’emploi : Temps plein, Temps partiel, Durée indeterminée
Salaire : à partir de CHF57’000.00 par an
- Participation aux primes d’assurance maladie
- Du Lundi au Vendredi
- Repos le week-end
- Travail en journée
- comptabilité: 5 ans (Exigé)
- Anglais Native/Fluent (Exigé)
Company: 108 FOODS Services SA –
Company Location: Satigny, GE