Accounts Payable Clerk (Limerick) Job at Brightwater Recruitment – in Limerick, County Limerick
Accounts Payable Clerk (Limerick City)
Our client is one of Ireland’s leading electrical wholesale businesses. They are currently recruiting for an experienced accounts payable professional to join their Limerick office located near the City Centre. This is a permanent role and will be working in the office. Reporting to the Finance Manage, the Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for processing vendor invoices and providing support to clients and colleagues to enable them to make sound business decisions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Processing of accounts payable invoices / credit notes received from vendors, including matching to original purchase order and goods received note.
- Ensure all price and quantity variances on invoices received are dealt with and posted correctly.
- Raising credit requests to vendors for discrepancies in price / quantity and returns, including following up with vendors in relation to the requests and maintenance of credit request database.
- Dealing with queries from vendors regarding discrepancies returns and other issues on all purchases.
- Preparation of daily sales numbers for submission to corporate HQ
- Efficient filing of all documentation received from vendors
- Other ad hoc duties as requested by the Finance Manger
- Month end inventory accrual listing
- Listing of all invoices on hold due to issues with vendors
- List of outstanding credit requests for follow up with vendors
- List of expense accruals to be included in management accounts by Financial Accountant
- Daily sales report
- A third level qualification in Finance is essential.
- Several Years working in a similar role.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint to a very high standard is essential.
- Knowledge of ERP systems is desirable
- Knowledge of MS Windows, MS Office, MS Excel and Internet Explorer
- Skill in working in a detail-oriented deadline driven environment
- Ability to prioritise tasks while maintaining consistent level of quality
- Ability to work with and for multiple employees and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
To apply to this permanent job opportunity send your latest CV via the portal required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €32,000.00-€38,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- On-site parking
Reference ID: BW3344
Company: Brightwater Recruitment –
Company Location: Limerick, County Limerick