Acquisition Management Specialist Jobs in Aberdeen, MD at Integrity Management Consulting, Inc
Title: Acquisition Management Specialist
Company: Integrity Management Consulting, Inc
Location: Aberdeen, MD
Salary: $80K – $100K*
Category: Business Services
We have an immediate need for aAcquisition Management Specialistfor recently awarded work at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD supporting the Army’s Navigation and Timing (PM PNT) contract. Due to the sensitivity of work, aSecretSecurity Clearance is required.Essential Job Functions:
· Providing subject matter expertise on Positioning Navigation and Timing related technology and guidance for improvement of Critical Technology Elements and Technology Readiness.
· Providing system engineering advice and recommendations based upon a comprehensive knowledge of the principles, policies, pertinent laws and regulatory requirements and procedures applicable to all PM PNT products and efforts.
· Coordinating with PM PNT staff (i.e. budget, engineering, logistics, and contracts planning) in identifying, preparing, reviewing, updating, tracking, and for the approval of acquisition program documentation such as System Engineering Plans (SEP), Test and Evaluation Master Plans (TEMP), system engineering requirements products, and Cybersecurity Strategies.
· Reviewing and providing guidance and inputs for updates of program documentation supporting the acquisition process.
· Drafting, developing, and updating engineering documentation; review, and providing inputs (for example system engineering plan, test and evaluation master plan, and information support plan) for staffing through the PM PNT acquisition chain of command.
· Attend PM PNT program reviews, including events leading to the review, and events after the review (i.e. Software Specification Review, System Requirements Review, System Functional Review, Preliminary Design Review, Critical Design Review, Production Readiness Review, Functional Configuration Audit, Physical Configuration Audit; Post Award Conferences); attending weekly and bi-weekly integrated product teams and working groups; and providing recommendations for engineering, testing, and other improvements.
· Reviewing and making recommendations regarding the Lessons Learned, PM PNT policy and procedures, and Post Award Conferences for PM PNT products.
· Providing input into the development, analysis, and tracking of PM PNT programs’ Integrated Master Schedules and Risks.
· Preparing, reviewing, and updating the PM PNT acquisition documentation such as Product Data including product hardware or software configurations, performance specifications, interface control documentation, manufacturing processes, test procedures, commercial item descriptions, Engineering Change Orders, technical proposals and data support for host platform applications of PNT products and technologies.
· Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. citizenship is required.
· A master’s degree and 10 years of applicable experience; or, a bachelor’s degree plus 12 years of applicable experience.
Valid through: 6/11/2020