Administration Assistant Job at Anglicare – in Sutherland Shire NSW
- Do you have experience rostering?
- Are you looking to grow and develop your career?
- Join Anglicare – Take your career to the next level
About the role:
Goodhew Gardens – Taren Point is looking for a strong administrator with rostering skills to provide administrative support to ensure effective delivery of resident services.
To be successful in this role, you will have previous administrative/rostering experience and a passion for providing excellent customer service and a genuine alignment to Anglicare’s vision, mission and values.
This is a full time role Monday to Friday
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
- Workload plan, roster build and measure budget success;
- Confirm staff availability and undertake roster maintenance;
- Assign/maintain allocations of key/swipe/tray to new staff;
- Relieve reception for breaks;
- Ensures a professional image is projected by making sure the residents and visitors are attended to;
- Ensures that general administrative tasks within the facility are completed on time and to a high standard including the ordering of resources as required by the village administration; and
- Ensures that resident data is properly recorded and maintained.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
- Experience working in aged care or similar environment
- Experience with rostering staff (Kronos system skills an advantage).
- Well-developed communication and time-management skills
- Intermediate computer skills – Including Microsoft Office & Anglicare applications such as Basware & Archibus
- A genuine alignment to Anglicare’s values
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are encouraged to apply.
As a Christian organisation, with a heritage of service spanning 160 years, we serve older people and those who are vulnerable or marginalised by providing a range of accommodation, care and community services.
For more information please visit: www.anglicare.org.au
Anglicare – Jesus Christ honoured, lives enriched and communities strengthened.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.
Anglicare is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children and young people and has zero tolerance of child abuse.
Advertised: 24 Jun 2022 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 25 Jul 2022 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Company: Anglicare –
Company Location: Sutherland Shire NSW