Administrative Assistant Job at MPH Construction in Mold
MPH is looking to recruit an Assistant Administrator on a three-month contract with an immediate start. They will be responsible for administration tasks within the Rail Team that deliver services for our rail clients on our long-term frameworks in Wales and on the LNW Rail Network. The role is a short-term assignment but has opportunity to be made permanent.
Administrative Assistant Job Duties include:
- Maintaining filing systems for all Maintenance and Project Teams
- Dispatching weekly and periodic client reports accurately and on time
- Providing day to day office assistance to Contracts Managers, Site Managers and Maintenance Engineers within the team
- Requesting and collating operation, maintenance, and safety information for completed projects
- Assisting in the monitoring and coordination of training courses for staff
- Answering the phone and directing calls as appropriate
- Receiving and responding to email messages and queries
- Printing and copying documents
- Liaising with staff in other departments and project teams
- Ordering office supplies when required
- Assisting in any ad hoc duties required by the teams within the department
Who we are looking for:
- Prior administrative experience (required).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook (required).
- Excellent organisational, time management and workload prioritisation skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- A candidate with a self-driven attitude, with the ability to use his/her initiative for everyday tasks and the ability to work well under pressure in a busy office environment.
- Effective communication skills which are essential to deal with incoming telephone calls from a wide range of external and internal callers.
- The ability to work well within a team environment.
- Previous experience of working within a construction related industry (beneficial but not essential for the role).
Contract length: 3 months
Application Deadline: 18/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £8.00-£11.00 per hour
- Administration: 1 year (Required)
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
- Carrying out requests from management as needed
- Maintaining stock and ordering supplies
- Answering emails and sorting post
- Answering phone calls and transferring them as necessary
- Greeting and welcoming visitors
Company: MPH Construction
Company Location: Mold