Administrative Assistant Job at Frank Beirne Fabrics Ltd in Manchester
We are a family run business based in Atherton, we are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team. Your main duties will be processing orders and quoting on projects.
A successful candidate will demonstrate a strong attention to detail whilst working in a busy office.
-Processing orders and submitting purchase orders with relevant suppliers.
-Communicate with suppliers over current and existing purchase orders and deliveries.
-Answering the telephone and email enquires.
– Inputting date on the internal system.
-General office work
– Proven experience in an administrative role is an advantage
– Familiarity with excel (preferable but not required)
– Excellent communication skills.
– Keen attention to detail, with an ability to spot errors.
– Strong organisational skills.
– Logical approach to key tasks.
– Ability to work as part of team.
Working hours Monday-Friday 9-5pm with 1 hour lunch. Overtime may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary- £17,000 pa
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Pay: £16,000.00-£18,000.00 per year
- Company events
- On-site parking
- administration: 3 years (Required)
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Administrative Assistant: 3 years (Required)
- A-Level or equivalent (Required)
- Carrying out requests from management as needed
- Maintaining stock and ordering supplies
- Answering emails and sorting post
- Answering phone calls and transferring them as necessary
- Managing website functions and social media
- Greeting and welcoming visitors
Company: Frank Beirne Fabrics Ltd
Company Location: Manchester