Administrative Assistant Job at All Cures Plc in South Ockendon
All Cures is a family run business with over 30 pharmacies across the south east and south west of England. We provide a high-quality service to thousands of patients ensuring their prescriptions are dispensed on time. We also provide many other services which help take pressure from the NHS, nevermore so than during the current pandemic.
An opportunity has arisen, and we are looking for someone to join our small but friendly Head office team. You will play an important role in helping ensure the smooth running of the office assisting the team with a variety of tasks including
· Customer care – answering calls from our customers and patients
· Stock ordering – assisting the Operations manager with stock control and ordering
· Finance admin – checking invoices for accuracy prior to passing for payment
· Office admin – providing admin support for our wholesale business
· Helping with the general smooth running of the office and warehouse
Who are we looking for?
· Someone who can work as part of a team but is also happy to use their own initiative
· Someone who is flexible
· Someone who is happy to challenge and question processes
· Someone who is willing to get stuck into whatever needs doing
What experience/qualifications do you need to have?
· GCSE English and Maths
· Experience in a similar office admin/customer services role, including answering phones and filing paperwork
· Excel experience is essential as you will be working with large spreadsheets
· Experiencing updating and managing databases is also desirable
Although we are a small team this role presents a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. There is always plenty to do and always something new to learn.
Reference ID: AllCuresHO1
Part-time hours: 37.5 per week
Expected start date: 01/02/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £21,000.00 per year
As we are key workers we are still in the office but we are a small team in a reasonable size office so social distancing is maintained. Handgel/masks are available and you will have a dedicated workspace.
- Administration: 1 year (Required)
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- GCSE or equivalent (Required)
Company: All Cures Plc
Company Location: South Ockendon