Administrative Assistant (9 Month Maternity) Job at Groveland Park Care Home in Bexleyheath
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administration Person at our Groveland Park Care Home in Bexleyheath, Kent.
The position is offering 40 hours per week, 9am- 5pm (Monday to Friday although some weekend cover will be required).
To give outstanding customer care to every visitor or caller and to provide full administrative support for a CQC rated outstanding Care Home.
· To present the Home in a positive light and obtain details of all visitors in order that follow ups can be made.
· To take responsibility for solving problems and queries brought by visitors or/and internal and external bodies.
· To update or over see data entry to all data bases.
· To update web site
· Control of petty cash.
· Ensure the efficient running of accounts and cash collection.
· Ensure all post is opened, stamped and distributed to relevant persons, including financial documents to be sent
to the financial team.
· Input staff attendance and send to Payroll in accordance with deadlines.
· Ensure that all personnel files are within the National minimum standards.
· To engender an atmosphere of co-operation and positivity within the home dealing with Residents, colleagues and suppliers with courtesy and respect at all times.
· To oversee the smooth running of the reception and provide the receptionist with support and development where required.
· All concerns regarding possible abuse of a vulnerable adult must be reported immediately, to the person in charge, who will report to the board of directors.
· Maintain the archive system to ensure that any one person’s file/information are stored and managed within the data protection/ GDPR guidelines and the data can be located at a glance and retrieved.
· To implement and Maintain the Coldharbour system and to ensure that the information being imputed is current, complete and accurate.
· Any other duties that the Manager may deem necessary.
Excellent computer Skills in both Word and excel
Good numeracy and literacy skills
A warm and friendly disposition
Good communication skills, able to put others at ease
A strong team worker
Reliable and punctual
Willingness to develop new skills
Hours: 40 hours per week/ Monday- Friday
MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND ANNUAL TRAINING
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £29,705.00 /year
- administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Coldharbour: 1 year (Preferred)
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
Company: Groveland Park Care Home
Company Location: Bexleyheath