Administrative Assistant – Finance Job at B4RN Broadband for the Rural North in Melling
Administrative Assistant – Finance
This is a temporary post for 4 months
B4RN is a rapidly expanding company providing fibre broadband to isolated communities in the UK. We don’t offer London wages, but instead we provide a lovely area to live and work in, a friendly flexible working environment, a decent salary and benefits and the knowledge that every day you are directly and permanently improving people’s lives.
You will assist the Finance Officer in the running of day-to-day accounting and administrative tasks including inputting into Sage.
You will provide administrative support to the Finance department, and enter and code financial transactions appropriately on to Sage. You will assist the Finance Officer in the production of financial information, reports and spreadsheets, including reconciliation work that maybe required. Undertake any other duties as may be required, consistent with the position.
- Good computer literacy skills, including the standard Office programmes, as well as Sage or similar accounting packages
- Possess a high level of attention to detail with accuracy.
- Possess good organisational skills with the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Be professional, enthusiastic & responsive in nature.
- Be reliable, punctual and confidential.
If you wish to apply for the post please send your CV and a covering letter to the Recruitment Team, B4RN, Station Yard, Melling, LA6 2QY, or email to recruitment at b4rn.org.uk . More information can be found on https://b4rn.org.uk/about-us/opportunities/
Contract length: 4 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £17,000.00-£20,000.00 per year
Company: B4RN Broadband for the Rural North
Company Location: Melling