Administrative Support AST III Job at University of Florida – 4.3 in Gainesville, FL
Scheduling and Daily Operations
- Build and maintain faculty, fellow and resident work schedules and ensure all guidelines and rules set by the division are followed.
- Coordinate with faculty, fellows, residents, and OPS faculty to obtain necessary coverage for the division on a daily basis.
- Responsible for providing direct administrative support to the Division of Hospital Medicine’s Assistant Director.
- Responsible for maintaining the Division of Hospital Medicine’s Chief’s calendar.
- Records and transcribes minutes of divisional meetings.
- Keep an up to date record of faculty’s contact information on all frequently used systems.
- Maintain filing for documents and correspondence as directed by faculty or Assistant Director.
- Assist faculty in scheduling meetings, which may include creating Zoom link, calendar invites, ordering lunch, obtaining meeting space and producing presentations or making copies of presentation.
- Maintain divisional calendar for meetings and conferences and posts and distributes the calendar as needed.
- Ensure conference attendance lists are up to date and complete.
- Assist faculty with Promotion and Tenure packets, annual Faculty Achievement Reports, and any other administrative forms as needed.
- Cross-train to provide coverage for all daily operations in the absence of a staff member.
- Monthly payment reconciliation.
- Quarterly salary distribution reconciliation.
- Manage and maintain division level additional payment records.
- Coordinate with division’s grants manager to administer project management processes associated with divisional research and grants.
- Serve as backup and receive, verify, and process for payment all invoices associated with operations for the division through the Department of Medicine Shared Services Center. This includes, but is not limited to, recruitment, catering, cleaning, pagers, office supplies, and other operational expenses.
- This position will be responsible for the development and implementation of special projects as needed.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
$19 – $21 /hour
High school diploma or equivalent and seven years of relevant experience. Appropriate college course work or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.
Preferred Qualifications: Preferred qualifications include a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university or college. A high level of professionalism and acumen is also necessary for the individual to effectively make decisions, complete assignments of a moderately complex nature with minimal supervision, and set their own priorities. A strong understanding of basic computer operations and knowledge of Microsoft Office is requisite. An understanding of medical terminology is desirable as well.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Upload CV for consideration for this position.
This is a time-limited position.
If you are claiming veteran’s preference, please upload a copy of your DD-214, along with any other appropriate documentation to support your claim, with your application for consideration.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
Health Assessment Required: No
Company: University of Florida – 4.3
Company Location: Gainesville, FL