Administrator Job at The Brendoncare Foundation in Aylesbury
Brendoncare Chiltern View is our purpose-built care facility offering individual care for people living with dementia. Chiltern View provides a nursing home near Aylesbury where our residents can be helped to live as independently as possible and where the emphasis is on quality and enjoyment of life.
The Administrator role is pivotal to the success of our homes and we are particularly interested in candidates who are personable, organised, discreet, hold GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent) and have a good knowledge of IT. This is a multi-tasking role that also calls for someone used to working in a busy, ever-changing environment. Good record keeping skills and attention to detail are paramount, in addition to a friendly nature and a natural affinity for working with older people.
As our Administrator, your main duties will include:
- Providing administrative support and assistance in all non-nursing aspects of running the home;
- Banking all cash and cheques received by the Home and maintaining the cash payments and receipts spreadsheet;
- Assisting the Home Manager in marketing the Home including preparing and maintaining up to date information packs and showing prospective residents and their families around the Home.
- Maintaining occupancy spreadsheets, recording residents admissions and discharges;
- HR Administration including maintaining the time and attendance system, recruitment and on-boarding of new staff, contract administration and liaison with payroll;
- General administration including minute taking, letter writing, answering the phone, post and ordering stationery.
This role is a full time position for 35 hours per week. In return we offer a salary of £23,000 per annum, and 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays increasing to 25 days with five years’ service. In addition we provide training and continuing personal development, a free initial DBS Check and free staff meals when on duty.
So, if you are up for the challenge, please do apply; we look forward to hearing from you.
Company: The Brendoncare Foundation
Company Location: Aylesbury