Administrator Job at South West London and St George’s Mental Health NHS Trust in Mitcham
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the admin team at Merton Uplift. We are seeking an enthusiastic, engaging individual to join us and support our service.
The post holder will be a key member of the team and will be responsible for providing an important administrative and secretarial service to the members of the team which includes using computerised information systems, collating statistics and returns as required by the Trust, word- processing, developing and maintaining filing systems, being first port of call (usually by telephone) for patients, relatives/carers and other professionals.
The post will be part of an administration team that exists to provide an essential service to our clients and the smooth operation of the team itself. This is to include using computerised information systems, word-processing, developing, maintaining electronic filing systems and processing referrals
We are interested in hearing from candidates who will support the Office and Service Manager with the day-to-day administrative functioning of the service.
This is a busy role and we are particularly keen to hear from those wishing to support the business aims of the Directorate which include being responsive in an environment which is demanding.
We offer a number of excellent staff benefits and understand the importance of a healthy work life balance. Some of our benefits are highlighted here:
- Generous pay, pensions and leave,we offer a comprehensive pay, pensions and leave package which is dependent on the role and length of service.
- Work life balance,we support a range of flexible options, such as: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, compressed hours and working from home.
- Career development,There are plenty of opportunities to progress your career and we support your development through a number of programmes such as mentoring, coaching, positive people management, collective leadership and other talent programmes
- Subsidised car parking- You can park at any of our sites at a reduced rate of £20/month.
- NHS discounts,with discounts up to 10% from a variety of well-known retail brands though Health Service Discounts website.
Other benefits include:
- Eye examinations
- Looking after your health
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car lease scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff restaurants
- Free gym membership
We look forward to receiving your application.
Company: South West London and St George’s Mental Health NHS Trust
Company Location: Mitcham