Administrator Job at Outcomes First Group in Bromley
Job Title: Administrator, Children’s Autism Education – Baston House School
Salary: £20,200 per annum, depending on experience
Baston House is an OFSTED rated ‘Good’ independent school for Primary and Secondary children with Autism. We require an Administrator to join their team. Salary £20,200 per annum, depending on experience.
Our school is friendly, vibrant and well-resourced where our staff team offer a highly differentiated curriculum to children with a wide range of ability and a diversity of challenging attributes. Options Autism is a national provider of specialist education, care and therapeutic services for children, young people and adults with autism, complex needs and learning difficulties. We provide a person centred approach to education and care, looking at the full needs of the individual and adapting our approach accordingly potential.
We are looking to appoint a proactive and organised Administrator to join our Service where we support children and young people with autism and learning disabilities. This is a key position with responsibility for managing a reception area and undertaking a number of administrative and financial tasks. This is an extremely varied and challenging role, and would suit a confident, process driven administrator with strong communication skills.
The role is offered on a full time, permanent basis working 40 hours a week Monday – Friday.
Following a thorough induction and training programme, your duties will include:
· Providing an effective, timely and confidential administrative support to all Staff and Managers as required
· Supporting the Head Teacher by completing a variety of administrative tasks to include word processing, general filing and postal duties
· Responding to all telephone and email enquiries in a friendly & professional manner
· Welcoming and signing in visitors on arrival
Key Skills Required:
· Have experience of working within an administrative role, ideally within an educational setting
· Understand the needs of the young people we support and the challenging behaviours they may display
· Effectively communication skills, both written and verbally
· IT literate and have the capability to use Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Emails
· An understanding of the importance of keeping information confidential
· Ideally hold a full UK Driving licence
Please apply online now or call 020 8462 1010 for further information.
If you are an organised and flexible Administrator, please apply immediately. In return we offer a salary scale of £20,200 per annum, depending on experience, plus excellent company benefits.
Please note, we reserve the right to close the vacancy early should we receive a significant number of suitable applications
Baston House School forms part of Outcomes First Group, the largest independent provider of high quality foster care and special needs education and care. We are a vital part of local communities in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland with a renowned reputation for quality and positive outcomes for the people we care for.
Outcomes First Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of everyone in our care and therefore this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check where suitable references will be sought prior to your employment start date.
Application deadline: 03/07/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,220.00 /year
Company: Outcomes First Group
Company Location: Bromley