Adventurous, Adaptable Full-Time Nanny – Sienna Plantation Job at The STEM Nanny Company – in Houston, TX
Reference Number – #SN131
Why should you join The STEM Nanny Company?
When represented by The STEM Nanny Company, you are backed by our 5-star reputation and exceptional standard of quality care. We actively match you with wonderful STEM families seeking an engaging and proactive Educational Nanny. We gather a wealth of information to highlight your best assets, you have an opportunity to review, accept, deny and meet families before making a long-term decision and we negotiate on your behalf to secure your desired rate, paid time off, paid sick leave, paid holidays, and much more!
Schedule: Flexible schedule of 40 hours/week to occur between 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Sienna Plantation, 77459. The family will return to their home in Manvel after 2 – 3 years.
Children: 9-year-old, M, 5-year-old, F, 1-year-old, M and Baby #4 due in February 2022.
This is a group of little ones who know how to have fun and are bold, loud, and creative! They are bright, outgoing, and funny kids who enjoy comedy, playing games, and spending their days outside swimming, digging in the dirt, and inspecting bugs. They love to read poetry, including Shakespeare, and other vibrant classics.
Pets: Two large dogs.
Start Date: The family is happy to accommodate a wide range of start dates. Anytime between August 26, 2021 – January 3, 2022.
End Date: This wonderful family is seeking their forever Nanny! They are happy to accommodate one-year agreements but are hopeful to meet a provider who will remain with their family for the next 5+ years.
This warm, adventurous, and value-oriented family is seeking a highly engaging, patient, and kind Nanny who has a wealth of infant and toddler experience. She loves the great outdoors, is highly creative, and is happy to make a mess in the name of discovery, exploration, and play!
They seek a provider who maintains a can-do attitude, is fluid, and can adapt to spontaneous changes throughout the day. She is confident in asking questions to clarify any confusion and communicates proactively and effectively.
Their ideal provider is enthusiastic to instill faith-based teachings. She models and teaches manners, responsibility, self-love, confidence, politeness, and respect. Their household is not interested in flashy or highly commercialized toys or books but favors rich learning experiences that include studies of great artists, composers, writers, and heroes.
The family does not intend to implement restrictions related to COVID-19.
Duties will include:
- Ensure the children are deeply loved and well cared for.
- Provide highly quality infant and toddler care.
- Support the household’s established systems, processes and help it run smoothly.
- Ensure mom can teach homeschooling with minimal interruptions.
- Engage the children in valuable playtime experiences including reading and sensory, imaginative, and interactive play. Support their love of family and learning.
- Take walks, ride bikes, and go on outdoor explorations.
- Facilitate children’s laundry. Organize the playroom. Load and unload the dishwasher when their housekeeper is not present.
- Meet The STEM Nanny Company’s minimum requirement including 3 years of professional childcare experience, a passion for education, and more!
- Engages their children in play-based education that sparks creativity and encourages discovery and exploration.
- A self-driven and proactive provider with excellent communication skills.
- Quick-witted, detail-oriented, and able to be shown a process once and execute effectively thereafter.
- Facilitating a vibrant and dynamic educational environment that helps their children foster deep learning.
- 40 hours/week Guaranteed Pay
- Two (2) weeks of paid time off
- One (1) week of paid sick leave.
- 7 paid holidays annually
- Company bonuses for 5-Star Reviews, and more!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 – $38.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Childcare: 3 years (Required)
Company: The STEM Nanny Company –
Company Location: Houston, TX