Aftersales Account Manager Job at Cummins Inc. in Groß-Gerau
Our Distribution Business Unit in Europe consists of a distributor and dealer support network. They deliver reliable sales and service of durable and high performing engine, generator set and aftermarket products to our regionally based (global) partners.
This role would ideally suit someone who enjoys working in partnership with business to generate revenue.
You would be leading an account team to grow customer relationships throughout the sales and account support lifecycle.
You will need to partner with customers to identify potential streams of revenue whilst also making sure to provide a best in class service to those assigned customers. To do this you will need to communicate effectively to manage and maintain these long-standing relationships.
Your key metrics in the role will be:
- Developing, managing, and maintaining business relationships with assigned accounts supporting the organization’s sales strategy.
- Supporting profitable growth or new business opportunities jointly with the key accounts and supports cost initiatives.
- Achieving revenue goals associated with revenue and profit targets.
- Extending and expanding sale of products and services to new and existing customers.
- Negotiating and implementing contracts with accounts as authorized.
- Fostering/supporting/executing the development of new methods, processes, and procedures.
- Mentor, motivate, and develop less experienced sales and account team staff.
- Maintaining account plans and works with stakeholders in the business to achieve expected results.
- Acting as a champion for the voice of the customer within the business: Measuring customer loyalty using NPS methods and championing CFSS or ‘just do it’ projects which are the outcome of a NPS loyalty workshop.
- Managing accounts receivable deliverables including payment term negotiation discussions.
- Maintaining accurate reporting and forecasting through utilization of Cummins tools and processes (i.e. common sales cycle, Customer Relationship Management Systems).
- Supporting/executing Customer Focus Six Sigma initiatives to strengthen relationship with customer.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Substantial experience in an Aftermarket Sales/Account Management role for parts/equipment within Automotive/Industrial/Marine/Rail Construction industries
- Experience with Salesforce CRM.
- Previous demonstrable experience of identifying aftermarket opportunities and to work with internal stakeholders to deliver them to customers.
- Must be able to collaborate with cross functional departments to ensure customer engagement.
Required Education, Licenses or Certifications
- Must hold valid driving license
- Must not have any travel restrictions
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Company: Cummins Inc.
Company Location: Groß-Gerau