Analytical Scientist Expert in Chemistry Job in Milano at Sealed Air
Sealed Air designs and delivers packaging solutions that protect essential goods transported worldwide, preserve food, enable e-commerce and digital connectivity, and help create a global supply chain that is touchless, safer, less wasteful, and more resilient.
Our people are entrepreneurial innovators and problem solvers committed to bringing unique insights and solutions to the needs of our customers, stakeholders, and society. At SEE, we are creating a community of inventors, problem solvers, and future makers that are passionate about fulfilling our purpose.
Sealed Air generated $5.5 billion in sales in 2021 and has approximately 16,500 employees who serve customers in 114 countries. To learn more, visit .
What does an Analytical Scientist Expert in Chemistry do?
Inside the Research & Development department, contributes to the analytical activities to support the development of packaging materials and related manufacturing processes.
Why we need you?
- To use your collaboration skills partnering with the Process and the Application engineers, to drive product development through materials technical investigation.
- To use your knowledge to provide highly skilled analytical support, and your leadership skills to lead and perform evaluations for assigned projects.
- You are passionate about innovation and generate contribution for equipment and methods development to meet materials characterization needs.
- To keep accurate and complete laboratory records, including formal written and oral research progress reporting.
- Bachelor, Master’s degree in Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry or Materials Science.
- Solid working experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of polymer chemistry, technologies and applications is a plus.
- Maturated experience on qualitative and quantitative characterization using spectroscopic techniques, such as IR, NIR and RAMAN and chromatography analysis (GC-MS, GC-FID and HPLC).
- Team player. Able to work effectively on projects with cross-functional teams and with people of different cultures and backgrounds.
- Autonomy, initiative, leadership and good communication skills.
- Ability to adapt easily to new situations.
Requisition id: 41725
The Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and to all employees, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, protected disability, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state or local laws.
WHY WORK AT SEALED AIR?
It is our responsibility to leverage what we have to affect positive and meaningful change for our communities and planet using Sealed Air’s global resources and expertise.
Corporate sustainability. It’s about improving the lives of people around the world by addressing pressing needs in the communities where we and our customers operate.
Customer Success. Meeting our customers’ needs. At Sealed Air it’s more than a goal, it’s an integral part of our business practices, our innovative solutions, and our values.
Leaving our communities better than we found them through dedication of time, talent and resources.
About the Company
Company: Sealed Air
Company Location: Milano