Assembly employee Job at Top tecs j.d.o.o. in Bakel
We are looking for our client an assembly employee for mechanical and electronic assembly work.
In this position you assemble our machines together. You are also responsible for checking and testing the machines.
- Receive assignments based on technical form, parts lists, assembly drawings and parts; reads drawings, oversees and plans its own activities
- Assembles the machines. Mounts and installs all components and systems
- Connect electrical and electronic components, PLCs and cabling and testing for proper operation
- Bring in Eproms, adjust the frequency inverters and check them for proper operation.
- Align welded parts and machines
- Checks machines and parts based on “Technical form” parts lists and assembly drawings for proper operation and resolves any malfunctions
- Test the machines for proper operation and reliability; records problem aspects and discusses improvement proposals with the Group Leader and Engineering
- Hand over the machines to the Final Inspector. Conducts the final inspection on behalf of the client
- If necessary – set up assembly instructions and welding instructions in the light of optimization * Writes timesheets and records error codes
- Perform additional work if necessary, such as welding parts and machines (TIG)
- making or adjusting parts using various machining techniques (sawing, cutting, pressing, setting, drilling, tapping, deburring and polishing)
QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATES
- High school education
- Flexibility. You can be used in the other departments such as Assembly, Service department or Remanufacturing
- Responsibility. You are responsible for the quality of the delivered work and the daily maintenance of the own workspace and tools
- Being able to work independently
- The candidate must be a team player and able to good communicate (English)
- VCA/SCC (Safety, Health and Environment (SHE))
- Drivers licence (preferred)
SALARY & CONDITIONS
- 40 hours a week
- Salary from €2.600,- to €2.950,- Gross (Depending on your experience)
- Collective agreement (CAO Kleinmetaal)
FACILITIES & EXTRA’S
- Housing facilities – arranged by the employer and paid by the employeeo The costs of housing depend on the location of the job.
The average housing costs are between € 80,- and € 125,- per week
- Health Insurance – arranged by the employer and paid by the employeeo
Everyone in the Netherlands has health insurance. This can be taken out collectively via the employer or independently by the employee. The average costs for health insurance are € 25,- per week
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €2,600.00 to €2,950.00 /month
- Englisch (Required)
- German (Preferred)
Company: Top tecs j.d.o.o.
Company Location: Bakel