Assembly Manufacturing Engineer Job at Airbus – in Cádiz provincia
Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world’s leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
Assembly Manufacturing Engineer ADS Cádiz Plant
The main missions are :
- Define best proven industrial sequence thanks to feedback loops & continuous improvement with the shop floor (including early Planning, STV and Standard Line Balancing drivers) towards engineering definition by pulling the soonest in the process the industrial constraints. -Interface with Engineering and Enable in production:
- Standardised work (the best way to perform tasks described in the SOI – the ”How”);
- Synchronised station enablement;
- Time optimised work sequence;
- Execution of robust, reliable and safe operations.
- Be responsible of the integrated Manufacturing Dossier covering all means needed for shop floor execution: engineering technical information, quality control & measurement tasks, components / parts, jigs & tools, maintenance tasks, health & safety, time.
- Support configuration management.
The main activities are :
- Drive implementation of 1st installation with required shop floor feedback loops.
- Create / update routings / BoM / SOI taken into account shop floor needs, Time calculation and Work Preparation Golden Rules in accordance with applicable processes.
- Specify industrial asset (Jigs, Tools, Tooling, Machines,…) requirements for creation or modification
- Plan regular feedback loops with the Production Team
- Manage key / recurrent work prep issues escalated by the Production Team / Tech shop floor support
- Communicate directly and by a physical participation in Production Team routines
- Support shop floor continuous improvement by providing work prep expertise when issues not managed at shop floor level by technical shop floor support
- Support PPE in : * evaluating industrial impacts of modifications; * translating industrial requirements to design & supply chain.
- Accountable for Support configuration management – Run and support P-FMEA/FMEA
- Depending on the division, provide technical expertise to the DPE.
- Role of ME within supply chain management guaranteeing full consistency and effectivity of data (eg: Missing part, stock, Material Requirement Planning impacts)
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Educated in an Engineering degree or a related discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience in Manufacturing
- Knowledge in some of these competences:
Build ME Dossier from Def. Dossier
Define and Calculate Standard Time Value
Ergonomic design of Industrial Means
Manuf Engineering Fundamentals
Industrial Digitalization System
Manufacturing DMU Integration
Manufacturing Product Requirements
Project Management Fundamentals
Scope, plan & contractualize [email protected]
Standard Line Balancing methods
Standard work in Manufacturing
Support&improve indus system perfo execu
Understand the whole Supply Chain
- Proactive person.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced level in English and Spanish.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Company: Airbus –
Company Location: Cádiz provincia