Associate Account Executive, Advertising Job at Amazon Online Italy S.R.L. – in Milano, Lombardia
- Bachelor’s degree
- Work experience, which can include an internship or other experience in a professional comparable environment
- Ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities at the same time
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and conduct autonomous research
- Strong attention to detail with a data driven approach to discover solutions independently
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Italian and an ability to influence others
Amazon is seeking strong candidates (m/f/d) for its Associate Account Executive (AAEs) Program to drive the success and continued growth of Amazon Advertising. Amazon Advertising is dedicated to help driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers and agencies. This highly visible sales training program provides an exciting opportunity to learn about the digital advertising industry and Amazon’s ecommerce environment. The AAE Program focuses on the development of writing, presentation and problem-solving skills for participants through various internal and client-facing projects. Throughout the program, AAEs receive training and coaching from leaders across Amazon Advertising, develop Amazon business acumen, and are responsible for sales deliverables.
This role is for ambitious candidates who are passionate about selling and looking to launch their career in advertising sales. The ideal candidate has a history of achieving goals and exceeding deliverables. A consultative selling style is desired, coupled with the structure and organizational skills needed to build trust in a new business environment S/he is a strong analytical thinker and problem solver who thrives in fast-paced dynamic environments. S/he is a strong communicator, effective listener and project manager who is able to balance multiple and often conflicting priorities. The ability to manage a valuable prospect list is vital; candidates must be comfortable prospecting, cold-calling, and negotiating via phone on both transactional and more strategic branding-based deals. This is an exciting opportunity to learn about our solutions and how these drive the overall Amazon business. Upon graduation from the AAE Program, candidates will make an immediate impact by moving into a quota carrying Account Executive position with their own book of business. Graduation from this program is conditional to meeting all program requirements.
Responsibilities during the sales training program:
- Meet all program deliverables on time, which include metrics, projects, and knowledge tests.
- Utilize Sales CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and sales progress.
- Deliver the highest level customer service to clients.
- Analyze sales/metrics data from your assigned account list to help evolve your strategy.
- Prioritize and deliver timely, high quality work.
- Educate and network with key prospects and customer contacts.
Responsibilities after the sales training program:
- Full ownership of a digital advertising vertical.
- Continue education by completing additional presentation and salesmanship testing.
- Drive deals to closure in a new business environment.
- Retain and grow revenue from existing advertisers.
- Work closely with internal partner teams such as account management, retail, marketplace etc.
Work experience in the sales field or similar function
Company: Amazon Online Italy S.R.L. –
Company Location: Milano, Lombardia