Associate Product Manager Job at Copado in Madrid, Madrid provincia
#1 Native DevOps Solution Platform for Salesforce
Copado is a fast-growing organization that believes our people are the key to continued growth and success. In fact, it’s one of our guiding values; People are the Code! It’s an exciting time to be on the Copado team. Backed by Salesforce Ventures and Insight Ventures, we have more than doubled the size of our team this year, and we are just getting started.
As a Copadian you will be encouraged to step out of your comfort zone and embrace new challenges, learning something new every day. Copado means be innovative, autonomous, advocate for high quality standards and full of fun.
As an Associate Product Manager at Copado you’ll be responsible for driving ongoing growth through new features and enhancements including core offerings that support the evolving business needs of customers, prospects, and Partners. You will collect enhancement requests to determine if these features are in the best interest of Copado and manage the Co-Development of these features into our product.
Your daily routine and main responsibilities will include:
- Evaluate and prioritize requests from customers that will benefit Copado’s overall product offering.
- Actively leverage primary and secondary research to deepen understanding of the devOps needs of the vertical industries we participate in.
- Stay up to date on industry trends, events, and channels to anticipate customer needs.
- Work with external partners to develop new product opportunities and experiences.
- Contribute to the vision and requirements, translate them to functional specifications, facilitate a sound design and deliver complete features
- Deliver business requirement documents and functional requirement documents with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Create business process flows, use cases, user stories, and test cases.
- Prioritize and manage the backlog for effective release and sprint planning
- Grow leadership skills within the company.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to produce great fun experiences, especially with development team
- Support senior product managers on strategy.
What We need from You is:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Technology and/or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years experience in a Business Analyst, Product or Project Management related role.
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud
- Familiarity with data analysis tools and methodologies.
- You have experience leading projects in process improvement, change management, requirements management, and/or facilitating workshops.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other technical tools.
- You are comfortable working in an agile environment (Scrum based) and CI/CD testing strategies.
- You work well with other top-level engineers and enjoy giving and receiving constructive feedback that helps you grow (learn and teach).
- You are able to communicate fluently in English (Strong written, verbal and presentation communications are required)
- You have excellent communication and articulations skills.
- You are honest, direct, responsible and transparent.
- You are someone who loves working in a high-paced environment and solving difficult problems.
- Self-directed worker able to work on a flexible time schedule.
- Some international travel may be required.
- Key participation in the national and international deployment of the product at multiple levels
- Decisive role on the roadmap
- Multicultural environment
- Permanent work contract
- Opportunity to learn from the most talented and experienced people in the industry
- Competitive compensation plans
- Flexible compensation plan (lunch vouchers, transport and health insurance)
- We foster and are actively involved in internal and external training.
- We will make you feel like at home on one of the best offices in central Madrid with many amenities (Nuevos Ministerios)
- Friendly and flexible working respecting the commitments with the team.
- Possibility of remote working once a week under agreement with your team.
- Comfort work space and regular fun team activities.
- Pick your Homework choice.
Company Location: Madrid, Madrid provincia