Athletes (Sales Assistants), Company Store Job at Nike in Melbourne VIC
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
To work in retail is to be the face of NIKE, Inc. With a relentless focus on product knowledge and customer service, Nike Retail teams give valuable experiences to consumers every day. From Shanghai to San Francisco, every store has a unique perspective and hosts an inspiring community of sport and style devotees. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition and offers the opportunity to grow with some of the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.
We have an exciting opportunity to demonstrate your passion for Sports, Retail, Customer Service and Logistics within the NIKE Retail Team!
- Multiple casual positions available!
- Make your mark with a worldwide iconic brand
- Join a fun and energetic team
Inspire. Motivate. Inform. Provide
We are currently on the hunt for a number of fantastic casual Athletes (Sales Associates) to join the team at our NIKE Company Store, located in South Melbourne!
As an Athlete you will be a key player within the team, where dedication and commitment are as fundamental as any previous work history you bring with you. You will be the face of NIKE and act as the initial touch-point for our customers. You will have a genuine passion for the NIKE brand and you will represent NIKE with a positive, athletic spirit.
This fast-paced environment will see you involved in:
- Delivering premium customer service
- Building and maintaining an expert level of product knowledge
- Replenishing and maintaining stock
- Maintaining visual merchandising standards in store
- Assisting the store to achieve Key Performance Indicators
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous relevant retail and customer-service experience
- A zeal for delivering a premium service experience
- A passion for the NIKE brand/sports
- A natural sense of urgency
- An energetic demeanor
- Please note that we are looking for casual employees. Applicants must be available for at least 3 full days per week with weekend availability being preferential also.
Please ensure that you indicate your availability in your application.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Company Location: Melbourne VIC