Automation Engineer Job at MSD in Oss
Within MSD a global program was started to protect the company against cyber threats and natural disasters. This ERMD (Enterprise Resilience Modernization and Data Integrity) program has to ensure we are better protected and become more resilient when something happens in this area.
General requirements are defined for systems on Security, Modernization and Data Integrity. A system inventory shows that a large amount of automation systems need modifications to comply with the ERMD requirements.
A Taskforce identified several projects. 25% of the projects require equipment replacements or upgrades and 75% are automation driven. We will team-up approx. 10 project teams to execute the automation driven projects.
The teams will determine the project scope to upgrade or replace the automation. After approval by a central board a strict schedule will be followed to document, upgrade or replace and test the automation to meet the final integration date.
Every project team exists of a Project Leader, Computer Systems Validation Engineer, Design Engineer Automation, Quality Officer and production representatives. A centralized Project Services team will support the teams with scheduling, finance and document management.
For these project teams we are looking for Design Engineers Automation:
· Proactive and result oriented team player
· > 5 years experience in Process Automation
· Familiar with the automation standards Siemens (PLC) and iFix (SCADA)
· Experience in Life Science is a pre
· Writing technical specifications and upgrading or replacing systems and testing will be part of your work
· Automation upgrades and replacements can be performed by the machine supplier or by the project team
· Implementation will be supported by Process Automation Engineer
· You are responsible for solving the technical challenges
· Reporting progress and cost deviations to the project leader
Do you recognize yourself in this job description and do you feel challenged, please sent your CV and availability to … and I will introduce you to your team.
And don’t forget…… Safety first and quality always
- Flexibele werkuren
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Commission
Company Location: Oss