Bar staff Job at Toby Carvery – in London
As Bar Staff at Toby Carvery – Snaresbrook, you are the personality behind the beer pumps and the expert on the drink’s menu. You’ll inject your personality every moment you’re with our guests so that they love to come back time and time again.
Join us at Toby Carvery, the home of the roast, where every day is a Sunday! Think perfectly ruffled potatoes, giant homemade Yorkies and pigs in blankets all year round. If you love Yorkies as much as we do, we want to hear from you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Flexible shifts – to fit around the other important things in life.
- Love dining out? You’ll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter, a family roast at Toby Carvery or socialising with friends in the city at All Bar One, we’ve got you covered.
- Hastee Pay – no more waiting for payday, you can access your earned pay when you need it.
- Never a dull moment – fun, laughs and lifelong friends!
- Team Socials – work hard, play hard!
On top of this, we offer a pension; 28 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There’s also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS BAR STAFF YOU’LL…
- Greet, serve and look after our guests so they go home happy
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and safety
- Work with our team to create a friendly atmosphere our guests will love
- Be a champion of brand standards
- Know the menus inside out, making recommendations to our guests
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect drink, and our teams are no different. You’ll…
- Have a passion for hospitality (if you know, you know!)
- Have a great eye for detail
- Always give great service
- Be a fun-loving, social, team player
Company: Toby Carvery –
Company Location: London