Bilingual Educational Content Creator (freelance) History Job at StudySmarter – in Paris (75)
As an Educational Content Creator (m/f/d) at StudySmarter, you are responsible for creating first-class content for our platform, around the AP subject of your expertise. If you are currently studying, you have the opportunity to write summaries for your degree program, learn something for your studies and earn money, all while gaining valuable work experience – win-win-win! You will become part of a young, dynamic team and support us in implementing our SEO strategy. The goal: to position StudySmarter as the # 1 EdTech startup worldwide.
Your responsibilities are:
- Translate our English articles into French or.
- Adapt the explanations according to SEO requirements.
- As part of our content task force, you work together on many different content projects.
- Work on an exciting SEO growth project in the study & school sector.
- Work from where you want and when you want.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You have a keen interest in both writing and translation.
- You have completed at least your first year of university in the subject of History, Geography, Economics, Sociology or English Language studies.
- You’re fluent in English (level C1).
- You are Bilingual in Spanish, Italian, French or Portuguese.
- You have a background in education or tutoring. Alternatively, you have a great eye for creating learning materials that are appropriate and accessible for the target group.
- You have a proactive and solution-oriented approach to problems.
- Interpersonal skills and communication are among your strengths.
- You work in a focused, structured manner and enjoy working at a fast pace in dynamic, ever-changing environments.
- You are available for 3 or 6 months full-time or part-time on a freelance basis.
- You can become part of the best German Edtech startup in a highly interesting growth phase.
- You will have a real impact on our world by changing the way we learn.
- You will work independently from day one.
- We offer you a completely flexible working schedule. Work when you want and from where you want.
- We always have new, exciting projects that you can actively work on. No day will be like the other.
- We stand for open and regular communication – even if the job is carried out remotely.
- You will develop personally and professionally.
- We are a talented, diverse team without hierarchies.
Apply for this position
StudySmarter is a leading EdTech startup from Munich, which digitizes the complete learning process of students and pupils with its smart learning platform. We have not only been awarded as the best learning app worldwide, but have also been able to support millions of users in their learning experience. With our new investment in hand, we want to win 12 new markets this year and significantly expand our team.
Our vision is, to support everyone in achieving their own educational goals with cutting-edge technology.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract
Contract length: 3 months
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Pay: 12.00€ – 14.00€ per hour
The position is fully remote : )
Company: StudySmarter –
Company Location: Paris (75)