Booking Centre Manager Job at Integral Diagnostic Group – in Street
Employment Type Full Time
Brand Lake Imaging
Department Corporate Services
Site William Street
Applications Close Date
Description ABOUT US
Lake Imaging, as part of the Integral Diagnostics Group, provides a wide range of diagnostic imaging services to private hospitals, public hospitals, community-based clinics and specialty centres. With more than 25 sites of operation in Victoria, we aim to give referrers and patients access to an unparalleled range of expertise, experience, facilities and resources.
ABOUT THE ROLE
To assist with the daily management of our patient focused Booking Centre, we are seeking an experienced Booking Centre Manager to oversee and lead our inbound booking centre and support desk teams. With Medical / Radiology experience highly regarded, the Booking Centre Manager will ensure that both teams are performing to a high standard with outstanding levels of customer service being adhered to for our patients and referrers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Being point of first contact for problem resolution for all queries relating to the Booking Centre
- Ensuring both teams remain effective, flexible and harmonious
- Monitoring incoming call numbers to ensure workload is covered effectively during times of low resources
- Managing team meetings – ensure important information pertaining to the bookings function are discussed and understood
- Ensuring team members meet necessary skill requirements; providing learning and development support to address skill gaps.
- Being an escalation point for patient booking enquiries and any grievances or complaints.
- Liaising with technical and support staff regarding booked services
- Providing reports on call numbers and metrics to the senior management team and individual performance.
Key Responsibilities ABOUT YOU
Thinks this role sounds like the one you’ve been looking for? We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience leading a successful call / booking centre team
- Health care / medical experience will be highly regarded
- RIS/PACs systems experience will also be highly regarded
- Excellent communication and telephone skills – you must be articulate, able to listen and have empathy
Is this the opportunity for you? Simply visit https://www.integraldiagnostics.com.au/page/join-us/current-vacancies/ to update your interest in this role via our candidate portal. Not already registered? Please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the position by selecting “Apply”. Candidates for this role will be required to have a Police Check completed. For further questions, please contact our friendly Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected]
Company: Integral Diagnostic Group –
Company Location: Street