Branch Manager Sales (m/f/d) Paris Job at IU International University of Applied Sciences – in Paris (75)
Grow with us – Shape your Career at IU!
Our success story is about to continue: The IU International University is expanding and crossing its German boarders. We will be opening several international locations in the coming year. If you possess significant leadership and management experience and are excited about a vibrant place in which you can empower people through the best personalized education experience, become a member of our team and join us full-time as
Branch Manager Sales (m/f/d)
Build up and manage your own Location in Paris and support our mission “Everybody can access education to grow”.
The IU International University is the biggest higher Education institution in Germany and aims to transform the learning experience & education delivery around the globe. We seek to be the best learning facility and to offer fantastic opportunities to both: our students and academics. Whilst working closely with companies, communities and business, we enable our students to combine their studies and profession. With driving ambitions and a supportive, flexible and dynamic environment we want to drive the change in education and provide customized and hybrid study opportunities to our students.
About the role and your responsibilities
- You manage the development and expansion of one of our new international locations
- As a sales expert, you acquire new corporate partners and students and regularly evaluate sales- & market-related KPIs, as well as conduct strategic analyses
- This also includes to define processes for the course of studies in alignment with the product management
- You will build and lead a team, consisting of sales and administrative staff
- You ensure compliance with all quality-related requirements and drive the growth of IU, working closely with the academic departments.
- In this highly collaborative role, you will actively contribute to the company’s development by taking on projects and cooperating with central departments such as marketing, product management, IT or HR
From the moment you join IU, we will support your personal and professional development to let you grow with us. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- You have a degree or commercial training with proven additional qualifications in the field of management and you have strong knowledge and several years of experience in developing and leading a sales team
- B2B sales is your passion and you bring extensive experience and proven success in winning corporate customers – ideally from the service sector (e.g. HR services, universities, adult education)
- You are familiar with the current trends of the labor market and its needs
- You own a strong drive to achieve and surpass sales objectives, individually as well as with your team
- Your leadership style is characterized by an active awareness of values, an open, appreciative feedback culture and a healthy balance of target setting and accompanying support
- You work systematically and purposefully, and you communicate proactively and transparently with all stakeholders
- You have a basic understanding of modern marketing methods, social media, PR and online marketing
- You are confident in using the current MS Office programs and ideally Salesforce and Power BI
- You are fluent in spoken and written English, German is a plus
What we offer
- A versatile and responsible job with a lot of creative freedom in a collegial atmosphere
- Attractive career prospects in a strongly expanding entrepreneurial environment
- A great and innovative product in the inspiring environment of an educational institution
- A very collegial atmosphere with over 90% employee satisfaction in a great team and regular team events
- A high degree of time flexibility and home office options as well as training and development opportunities tailored to your needs
You are looking for a new challenge? Apply online now in English.
Further information can be found at www.iu-careers.com
Job Type: Full-time
Company: IU International University of Applied Sciences –
Company Location: Paris (75)