Brand Manager – Central Region (Remote) Job at Stryker in Flower Mound, TX
The Brand Manager will be responsible for contributing to and being the main driver in product marketing strategies and programs, consistent with overall business objectives, to a high level of execution by partnering with regional sales teams, Areas Vice President and product marketing.
What you will do
- Develops commercial strategies in partnership with product marketing team to achieve stated revenue, profitability and market share and commercial plan objectives including messaging, execution plan, etc.
- As a business partner to a regional sales team, works with Sales Leadership, the Area Vice President and regional managers to drive a high-level execution of all marketing commercial strategies and programs
- Provides constant Voice of Customer feedback from sales and surgeon interactions on products as well as market opportunities and local demand plans
- Consistently drives the commercial business message through sales channels by partnering with internal communication resources and functions
- Partners with the commercial operation regional partners to align company resources to commercial business unit strategy including demand requests, RFP opportunities, pricing, etc.
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4 years minimum experience in a marketing function with direct product management experience or healthcare sales
- Background in healthcare products or medical devices highly preferred
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently in a cross-functional and team oriented environment
- Strong oral and written skills (both in groups and one-on-on interaction)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to deliver results with multiple and complex projects
Work From Home: Remote
Travel Percentage: None
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Company Location: Flower Mound, TX