Brand Manager Job at Novartis Sverige – in Stockholm
Brand Manager, Novartis, Sweden
2x as many patients, 2x as fast!
As marketers, we believe in a proactive, customer centric marketing team that is driven by a culture of innovation and integrity! As a Brand Manager in Novartis, you will be a leading part of the team that crafts the brand’s outward image and perception. You will contribute to help patients reach their goals and expand treatment to all eligible patients. You will be a vital part to the cross-functional immunology team which is in charge of defining and executing on our brand strategy.
Your key responsibilities:Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develops brand strategy, promotional campaigns and tactical plans within marketing budgets
- Prepares content of Integrated Brand Teams and Launch Teams
- Runs market research programs & market insights for responsible brand and monitors /anticipates market development
- Responsible for execution, monitoring and analysis of the agreed tactical plans in order to ensure the growth of the brands
- Lead the cross-functional brand Team, incl. coordination of Integrated Product Strategy Plan, and monitoring the execution of objectives. Lead the development of promotional activities in line with internal SOPs and Code of Conduct guidelines.
- Monitor and control brand budgets, forecasts and expenses and assess the marketing mix of the product to evaluate cost effectiveness and results.
- Identifies area market insights and opportunity via customer interactions
- Executes central marketing activities as well as regional initiated marketing activities
- Monitors product performance and external environment using appropriate tools and taking corrective action if required to meet business objectives. Compliance with applicable policies, procedures and other regulations.
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- University degree (scientific, economic and business degree). Advance Degree in Life science and/or MBA a plus
- Working experience from Pharma industry within Brand Management, Key account management
- Experience with launching a new product
- Execution Project Management
- Cross Cultural Experience
- Digital marketing experience
- Fluent in Swedish & fluent in English is a must
Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
Why consider Novartis?
769 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2020. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
REGION EUROPE PHARMA
NOV SVERIGE SWE
Company: Novartis Sverige –
Company Location: Stockholm