Buddtender Job at Budd Dispensaries – in Sunrise Beach, MO
As the first point of contact, the Buddtender will be responsible for checking-in qualifying Patients/Caregivers when they enter the facility by identifying a valid patient ID and re-checking their ID at the time of purchase to ensure that they are an active cardholder. The Buddtender must be a strong communicator, professional, knowledgeable, and trustworthy. The Buddtender will craft custom solutions and personalize recommendations for patients based on their needs. Responsibilities will include maintaining positive control of inventory and accurate reconciliation of receivables while operating expertly within state guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greeting and verifying all Qualifying Patients/ Caregivers have valid identification/Patient Card.
- Providing patients with information regarding the dispensary and its services, as well as information on usable marijuana, and the laws and regulations governing the use of usable marijuana in Missouri.
- Advising Patients on Marijuana and Marijuana Products based on their needs, preferences, budgets, and reactions to different strains of cannabis
- Answering the phone, taking messages and directing incoming calls to the correct individual.
- Receiving all mail and non-medical marijuana-related packages.
- Maintaining an accurate online Patient database, to include organizing paperwork, data entry, scanning, printing, and faxing documents.
- Processing Patients’ payments using the dispensary’s Point of Sale (POS) system
- Ensure the Dispensary is always clean and well-organized
- Educating Patients on the safe use of their selected cannabis products, dosing, and consumption methods, as applicable
- Correctly labeling Marijuana and Marijuana Products, in accordance with Missouri state regulations
- Staying Informed about new Marijuana and Marijuana Products on the market as well as the latest industry trends through trade shows and research.
Reports to: Assistant Manager and Dispensary Manager
- Must qualify to be able to obtain an Agent Identification Card with the Missouri Department of Health which includes:
You must not have been convicted of any disqualifying felony offense: Disqualifying felony offense” means a violation of, and conviction of or guilty plea to, state or federal law that is, or would have been, a felony under Missouri law, regardless of the sentence imposed, unless the department determines that:
The person’s conviction was for the medical use of marijuana or assisting in the medical use of marijuana;
The person’s conviction was for a non-violent crime for which he or she was not incarcerated and that is more than five (5) years old; or
More than five (5) years have passed since the person was released from parole or probation and he or she has not been convicted of any subsequent criminal offenses.
- Must be 21 years or older
- 3+ Years of Recent Retail/Service Experience
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Being able to connect and build relationships with patients
- Possess a passion and enthusiasm for medical marijuana
- Have a good understanding of POS systems
- Have knowledge on cash register use and good money exchange skills (average level of numeracy)
- Ability to work weekends/evenings/flexible schedule
- Experience with high volume patient/customer intake
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite required
- Previous health care and/or dispensary experience highly desirable
- Highschool Diploma or Equivalent Experience. Some college a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Retail/Service: 3 years (Preferred)
Company: Budd Dispensaries –
Company Location: Sunrise Beach, MO