Building Maintenance Team Member Job at Maroondah City Council in Croydon VIC
Location: Ringwood / Croydon
Building Maintenance Team Member
- Ongoing Full Time
- Salary: $67,903 pa + Super + Allowances + RDO
- Location: Ringwood / Croydon
Maroondah City Council is seeking an enthusiastic and committed individual to join its Facilities and Building Team.
Responsibilities will include building maintenance of Council buildings and facilities including but not limited to carpentry, Tiling, painting, and general building maintenance.
The successful candidates will possess:
- a relevant, Carpentry, Joinery or Cabinetmaking qualification
- a current manual drivers licence and red/White card certificate
- good communication, organisational skills and time management
- ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- previous local government experience
As part of our selection process you may be required to have pre-employment checks. (Psychometric Assessment, Medical, CrimCheck and Working with Children Check).
To apply online please visit our Careers @ Maroondah www.maroondah.vic.gov.au
For further information please call Ian Fossey, Facilities and Building Coordinator on 9294-5684.
Closing Date: Sunday 6 December 2020
Position Description – pdf Opens in new window
Position Description – docx Opens in new window
Company: Maroondah City Council
Company Location: Croydon VIC