Business Analytics Intern Job at Acast – in Stockholm
Acast was founded in 2014 and is one of the most eminent podcast platforms, and a pioneer in the open
podcast ecosystem, connecting all podcasting stakeholders to one common software infrastructure.
Through its infrastructure, Acast allows advertisers to efficiently target an engaged audience of listeners
through dynamic ad insertion, while podcasters are given access to a range of monetization opportunities and the necessary tools to expand their listener base.
The company has a global footprint across 12 countries and, during 2020, had approximately three billion
listens on Acast-connected podcasts. Today, Acast hosts more than 30,000 shows. Acast’s headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden and the Company has nine local subsidiaries including UK, US, Australia, Norway, France, Germany, Ireland, Mexico and Canada.
We have a new opportunity for a Business Analytics Intern to join Acast’s Stockholm HQ for a 2 month 100% or 50% fixed term assignment. You will work along with our Head of Business Analytics & Insights and the wider team to assist them as well as help other parts of the organization with data related questions. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who thrives in a fast-moving media environment, can organize & multi-task brilliantly and has an interest in data and analytics.. You will be joining one of the most exciting media companies in the world.
This is an ideal fixed term role for a student in the finishing part of an education or you who have just recently finished your degree and would like to start off your career in the media business. You do not need to be fluent in Swedish but fluency in English is required.
Example of what you’ll do:
- Assemble reports in Excel based on information from multiple data sources and systems
- Extract and prepare data sets to be used for analysis within the team
- Help users within other parts of the organization to find the data and insights they need in the BI-tools
The ideal skills and background for this role include:
- We are looking for someone who is currently studying, or have a degree in Accounting or Finance, or related field
- Strong skills in MS Excel
- Comfortable working with BI-tools (for example Looker, QlikSense, PowerBI) is a plus
- Experience from using ERP-systems (for example NetSuite) is a plus
- Interest to shape data into tangible insights
- Deeply analytical mindset
- Self Starter / motivator
- Fluency in English required – additional fluency in Swedish is highly preferred
- Good communication skills, both face-to-face and in writing
- Punctuality, drive & tenacity
Acast is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin or any of the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
Culture is our number one priority as a business. We believe people come first, and we work every day to enable autonomy, continuous improvement and bring out the best in people. We’re global and have remote teams, so it’s even more important that we strive for an open, inclusive and caring environment where everyone feels visible and welcome. We consider ourselves a modern organization driven by strong values to create the best, most fulfilling and nurturing culture.
We very much look forward to finding the next great person to join our cause!
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Company: Acast –
Company Location: Stockholm