Business Development Executive Job at Cambia Health Solutions in Seattle, WA
Business Development Executive Seattle, Washington
The Business Development Executive (BDE) will represent Regence by selling all lines of business including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness, Life and Disability and affiliated solutions, etc. The BDE must demonstrate knowledge of all product lines and work collaboratively with other Regence affiliates sales staff and internal stakeholders to achieve goals. It will be responsible for strategic territory and producer relationship development. This position must demonstrate flexibility and agility to acquire new business in a variety of market segments including mid-size and large group-size in assigned territory. The BDE must be able to effectively support producers and new employer groups throughout the onboarding process. They will sell direct and /or through broker/agent.
At Cambia, our values are fundamental to achieving our Cause of transforming the health care industry. They guide our actions and bring diverse perspectives together to improve the health care journey better for those we serve.
All eight values are equally important and linked to the others: Empathy, Hope, Courage, Trust, Commitment, Innovation, and Accountability. These values are not just words on paper – we live them every day.
- Responsible for selling new business, Regence and solutions, meeting or exceeding sales goals, including membership and cross-selling.
- Successfully manages and builds relationships with broker/agent and group decision makers.
- Effectively work within a team environment and able to work with cross functional teams (i.e. Underwriting, product teams, Marketing, Cambia Solution Sales, customer service, claims, etc.). Proactively collaborate with cross-selling partners to maintain a cross-sell funnel with all activity captured in Salesforce.
- Facilitates successful transition of new business to account executive.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of benefit design alternatives, funding options and underwriting requirements. Nimble and adept at validating customer/prospect needs and matching those needs with current solution offerings that add value.
- Demonstrates a curiosity about business/industry conditions, customer developments and competitive activities. Works across the organization to reflect changing market conditions in the sales approach. Successfully utilizes research and open-ended questions to continuously build business acumen.
- Uses a consultative sales approach to effectively negotiate plan design and financial mechanisms.
- Establish and maintain a high level of credibility and partnership with Underwriting and other Business Partners/ functions.
- Ambassador for Regence and Cambia across the community and internally.
- Utilizes Salesforce (SFDC) to reflect all sales activities per company process, including daily updates and detailed pursuit planning.
- Engages customer/prospects in a mutual exploration about their business needs and issues by focusing on asking key discovery questions, listening, summarizing their needs to confirm understanding with a focus on the full value proposition vs. a direct product pitch.
- A proven track record of success achieving sales goals and transitioning accounts.
- Ability to plan and execute an effective sales approach, including a top prospect list and sales pipeline.
- Detailed understanding of complexities with ability to communicate and to negotiate all areas related to the sales functions (i.e. underwriting, value proposition, sales, renewals, etc.)
- Ability to engage in community/ networking opportunities outside of normal business hours
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective business relationships. – Demonstrated successful consistent focus on achieving or surpassing results/goals. –
To view the full job description, https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YmJnZW5lcmljLjI0NjYxLjg3NjlAY2FtYmlhaGVhbHRoY29tcC5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
Company: Cambia Health Solutions
Company Location: Seattle, WA