Business Development Executive / Relocate to Barcelona Job at EIMS in Sveden
EIMS are operating remotely and carrying out business as usual during the COVID-19 situation. We are continuing to hire and start new employees on a remote working basis until we can transition into an office environment again.
- Location: Barcelona. This role is ideal for someone who’s looking to relocate to Barcelona in the next 3 to 6 months
- €30,000 per year (€ 25,000 basic salary + € 5,000 guaranteed recurring yearly bonus)
- Full-time position, start date Jan/Feb 2021
- No experience required, just a desire to kick start your career in Technology Sales (We have a very strong training program aimed at candidates with minimum experience but strong motivation, drive and a desire to learn.
- Growth opportunities within the company
- Fun environment, Career Progression & Constant Development, and Training: 95% of our managers globally started in the role you are looking at right now!
- Opportunities to travel and work from our offices globally in the UK, US, and New Zealand (if this is of interest to you)
We all need to work to make a living, but what do you want to do with those 40 hours? Do you want to make a quick start in your career within IT & Sales, progress quickly and develop & learn every day? Do you want to work with some of the best brands in the industry? And most importantly, do you want to have fun whilst doing so?
At EIMS, we care about those three things:
- Providing a great place for you to work; a place where you can have fun and enjoy!
- A place where you can constantly develop, train, and learn; and
- A place where you can kick-start your IT sales career and progress!
We believe in a work hard, play hard environment, and whilst we are a results-driven business, we believe that great success should be rewarded. Additionally, we work with a meritocracy approach, where those who are hungry, with drive and a desire to develop trump tenure and experience.
Have a look at our workspace & meet the team!
Visit our Instagram (@eimsbiz) and Facebook page (EIMS – European Career Hub)
About the Role & What you can Expect
- Take part in a 2-week onboarding program on the technology we offer, the industries we serve, the systems we use as well as professional sales training. Participate in ongoing training and coaching sessions after onboarding which includes professional development, sales training, systems training, and product training.
- Generate business (B2B) opportunities and build a sales pipeline through outbound activities and qualify prospects in terms of their needs, goals, and business environment.
- You’ll also have the opportunity to work with big technology vendors such as VMWare, Magento, SAP, HPE, Dell, and others.
- Be responsible for hitting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and quarterly metrics/targets.
- Excellent level in Swedish & English
- No experience in sales required!
- You have a great attitude, motivated, able to coach, competitive mindset, and want a successful career in the IT sector.
- You want to help and serve our clients: They win, so you win. You are both an Individual and Team Player
- Spanish Social Security (SS) number to work in Spain is a MUST. If you don’t have one, bring this up with our Talent Team during your introduction call.
How to join the team?
Submit your updated CV (in English) or apply via www.eims.biz/careers and you will be contacted by our Talent Team.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: 300,000.00kr per year
- Business Development: 1 year (Preferred)
Company Location: Sveden