Business Development Executive – Romania Job at Small World Financial Services Ltd in Madrid, Madrid provincia
On a mission to double in size over the next five years, Small World Financial Services offers the unique opportunity to be part of a truly global and multicultural team!
We are looking for a talented Business Development Executive to lead our money transfer corridor between Spain and Romania.
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate that you have good experience working with experience in Money transfer industries with detailed knowledge of the target receive country (Romania), its culture, its main correspondents and the other factors affecting customer choice for sending money.
This exciting opening will give you the chance to work for a company that is continually growing, with several opportunities to excel and progress within the company. If you want to be part of this fast-growing, international, multi-lingual community, that has integrity, fairness and a clear sense of purpose, then apply now!
- New payers lead generation, onboarding, negotiation and system integration
- Act as the receive country/ regional champion within the organisation, ensuring that the corridor service is best in class, actively managed and proactively promoted across all the key send countries.
- Develop new corridor products and maintain a full understanding of Small World’s current offering in the target country, identifying strengths and gaps in the services. Work to close the gaps and communicate the strengths with the Small World sales team(s) in the send countries to promote the corridor
- Continually review the Small World service, benchmarking the service to other competitors to ensure that our service remains competitive and ‘best in class’
- Support the Small World Sales team to promote the receive country in the main sending markets and act as a sales rep in a targeted “sales push” in the smaller send countries.
- Act as the Receive Country Champion with internal Small World departments
- Act as the primary contact for correspondents in the target country for all account management matters.
What are we looking for?
- Strong experience in Money transfer with detailed knowledge of the target receive country, its culture, its main correspondents and the other factors affecting customer choice for sending money
- Excellent knowledge of main correspondents in the receive country
- Existing and established contacts within one or more of the key correspondents’ relevant departments
- Demonstrable account management skills
- Experience liaising with Central banks and senior banking partners would be highly beneficial
- Proven successes in developing the receive market for Money transfer, or similar, companies would be highly beneficial
- Excellent influencing skills and account management expertise
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and (one of) the main languages of the receive country
- Energy, passion and a desire to develop a strong proposition for the receiving country
Reference ID: 10001
Job Type: Full-time
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Company: Small World Financial Services Ltd
Company Location: Madrid, Madrid provincia