Buying Administrative Assistant Job at Batavia, IL in Batavia, IL
Behind every great deal at ALDI are people working to bring it all together. Our team of administrative professionals tackle the ins and outs of running a well-oiled business as they collaborate and support the operations of our National Service & divisional offices. And that helps our network of stores and warehouses run smoothly. Ready to join a team dedicated to making the ALDI Difference?
Position Type: Full-Time
Starting Wage: $21.00/hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Monitors inventory levels of office supplies and processes supply orders.
- Generates reports and ensures timely distribution to management and/or department.
- Communicates with vendors and monitors purchase orders of company stationery.
- Coordinates with internal and external personnel to create visitor agendas.
- Creates efficiencies to reduce processing times and successful completion of team projects.
- Maintains Outlook calendars for management by scheduling calls, meetings, and/or travel arrangements.
- Sustains electronic and physical filing systems for storing company documents.
- Evaluates invoices for accuracy, resolves discrepancies, and prepares for approval.
- Performs all assigned tasks accurately, efficiently, and in accordance with applicable policies and procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality and privacy of employee and company sensitive data.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s Degree in Business or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI’s receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
BUYING ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
1200 N KIRK RD, BATAVIA, IL, USA, 60510
Company: Batavia, IL
Company Location: Batavia, IL