C# Software Developer Jobs in Seattle, WA at Comtech Telecommunications
Title: C# Software Developer
Company: Comtech Telecommunications
Location: Seattle, WA
Salary: $80K – $100K*
Category: Telecommunications & Hardware
You can see the big picture and get excited about developing and maintaining applications that support emergency 9-1-1 (E911) systems. You also crave an opportunity to work with the best and brightest software development teams, in an environment that is rewarding and collaborative.
Your New Opportunity
The C# Software Developer’s responsibility is to develop new and maintain existing internally utilized applications. Candidate will be working closely with internal business/process owners to collect requirements to design and implement solutions. The candidate should have good problem-solving skills and must be a quick learner, adaptable and team player.
· Serve as a technical lead and resource.
· Work with members of the team to design and implement applications to support internal business needs and solutions.
· Work on full software life cycle duties including design, documentation, development, testing and maintenance.
· Produce excellent, thorough, design and development documentation with an evident sense of integrity and attention to detail.
AS A SOFTWARE DEVELOPER,YOU WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE/SKILLS/EDUCATION:
· Experience designing and developing applications throughout the entire life cycle.
· Comfortable with C#/.NET and/or an ability to quickly learn new languages.
· Intermediate experience with Java or a strong desire to learn.
· Able to learn quickly
· Be a self-starter
· Excellent analytical and organizational skills in concert with superb decision-making skills.
· Experience with relational database systems
· Proficient in SQL
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Willing and able to mentor coworkers.
· Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or related field. (Can substitute work related exp)