CAD Operator Job at Site Surveying Services Ltd in Clitheroe
Job Description Cad Operator
First established in 1997, Site Surveying Services is a successful team of surveyors carrying out topographical surveys, elevations, floor plans, laser scanning,Bim and site engineering services.
We pride ourselves in providing meticulous and high-quality surveying, and on our excellent client relationships.
We have grown considerably over the last few years & are considering to do so & have a need for someone amazing to complement our team and help us drive the business forward –
We are looking for a very organised, enthusiastic and professional Cad technician
Experience of a similar or construction type environment would be an advantage – you will need to be highly IT literate, experience of drawing surveys would be preferred but not essential.
NB: Strictly no agencies & this is not a design role but primarily production of as built survey.
Reporting to: Survey Manager
Role Objective: To complete surveys after preparation of raw data by survey teams
Desirable Skills/Qualifications- though full training would be given.
- : Autocad
- : Rhino
- : The use of N4CE or similar survey package
- : Producing 2d plans- elevations from point cloud data
- : the ability to work with point cloud data (including registration)
- : Leica Cyclone
- : Faro Scene
- : Revit
- Core IT Skills MS office and IT infrastructure
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Production of cad plans : Topographical : Elevations : MBS
- Qa of plans
- Production of data for site staff
Additional Tasks and Responsibilities
- Processing of point cloud data
- Production of As built data
- To produce 3D BIM-ready models
- Production of 3d flythroughs from UAV data
- Assistance in Organisation of drawing registers
- Assistance with general IT
- Assistance with surveys on site occasional
- Production of templates- Revit families- Lisp routines
- Updating of firmware
- This role is a full time position
- Opportunity for progression and Expenses paid plus training provided if required.
Job Type: Full-time
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Preferred)
Company: Site Surveying Services Ltd
Company Location: Clitheroe