Campus Coordinator Job at EU Business School in Clarens, VD
EU Business School seeks a dynamic professional to join our team in Montreux.
EU Business School (EU) is an international, triple accredited, multi-campus business school established in 1973. EU offers a multi-cultural learning environment with innovative business programs at the Business Foundation, Bachelor’s (BBA), Master’s (MBA) and Doctorate (DBA) levels.
With small, personalized, dynamic classes offered in English at all of its worldwide campuses, EU incorporates theory to practice, with a traditional focus on Entrepreneurship and Family Business Management. EU is ranked in the top 40 business schools in Europe out of 200 worldwide.
Responsible for the daily management of the campus activities, campus promotion to internal and external stakeholders and support of students counseling. Main focus of this position lies on the development of Montreux campus, students recruitment and retention to ensure further campus growth.
- Oversee campus facilities management and ensure that all services are provided to students
- Act as Montreux campus expert and first point of contact for the recruitment team
- Collaborate with the recruitment & marketing teams to develop and implement marketing strategies for Montreux campus
- Building and maintaining relationships with partners in Rivera region
- Meet with potential students on campus and ensure a close follow-up following campus visits
- Liaise with EU social media team about current events on Montreux campus
- Student Counseling: identify student needs and suggest ways to address these; students’ counseling about their study plan and academic performance
- Teaching: Minimum of four courses per academic year on a Bachelor or Master level according to qualification and field of expertise
- Master degree required; Doctorate degree preferred
- Previous teaching experience at a University level
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to multi-task and strong organizational skills
- Ability to be a strong team player and work well in a team environment;
- Fluent in English and French
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Teaching: 1 year (Required)
Company: EU Business School
Company Location: Clarens, VD