Capilano* FULL-TIME positions available Job at McDonald’s Restaurants in Edmonton, AB
Prepare food products for customers maintaining the highest level of product quality and cleanliness. Provide prompt and efficient service to customers in a courteous and friendly manner while striving to exceed customer expectations and achieve 100% customer satisfaction
- Effective communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates willingness to learn
- Customer service oriented
- Active team player
- Remains calm under pressure
- Reliable and dependable
- Integrity and Honesty in Personal and Professional Behaviour
- Prepares all products according to approved procedures and uses approved equipment
- Maintains courteous interaction with customers at all times.
- Initiates actions to correct customer complaints and refers serious customer concerns to management immediately
- Ensures all products are packaged in approved wrapping/containers
- Ensures products/supplies are rotated in and out of storage
- Ensures the recording and flowing of all holding times.
- Monitors and maintains all product/supply levels and notified management when levels are low
- Ensures all stored products/supplies are maintained in approved containers and stored in approved equipment.
- Ensures working conditions of food preparation equipment and notifies management immediately when equipment requires repair
- Ensures production area is organized.
- Ensures production/service areas are cleaned according to corporate procedures and uses approved cleansing agents.
- Ensures personal hygiene and uses approved cleansing agents
- Adheres to corporate sanitation procedures and policies
- Ensures adherence to Health and Safety guidelines and communicates concerns to management immediately.
- Ensures uniform is complete and worn according to approved policies.
- Ensures appearance is neat, professional and clean at all times.
- Up-sells at every available opportunity.
- Ability to work shifts (evening and/or weekends).
Dependable, works well in fast paced environment, great customer service skills, works well in team atmosphere
- Reliable transportation so you can be on time for every shift
- Flexible to work days, evenings or weekends as needed
- Passion for Customer Service
- Positive attitude
- Must be reliable and able to multi-task
- Willing to work a different shifts such as 5 am-1 pm, 6 am-2 pm, 11 am-7 pm, 2 pm to 10 pm OR 3 pm to 11 pm.
- This FULL TIME position requires a fully flexible availability and only candidates that provide the availability between 5 am and 11 pm will be considered*
Company: McDonald’s Restaurants
Company Location: Edmonton, AB