Caregiver (Full-Time Overnights) Job at Prairie Senior Cottages – 3.7 in New Richland, MN
We take pride in connecting, caring, and creating moments of joy for our residents. A very important part of that mission comes directly from our hero caregivers.
We are hiring a full-time overnight caregiver for assisted living/memory care. If you love helping people, being a caregiver is very satisfying and rewarding. The ideal candidate will be patient and friendly with excellent communication skills. You should be able to follow instructions and perform a variety of tasks to help our residents. Join our team of supportive caregivers and get your paycheck with a purpose; submit your application today!
- Full-Time Overnights (10pm-6am)
- Help clients take prescribed medication
- Assist clients with ambulation and mobility around the house
- Perform light housekeeping duties
- Be a pleasant and supportive companion
- Report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Knowledge of housekeeping activities
- Willingness to adhere to health and safety standards
- Respectful and compassionate
- Good time management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ethics
- Physical endurance
We offer our full-time employees comprehensive benefits including continued professional development, career advancement opportunities, and educational assistance.
Prairie Senior Cottages is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay: $17.00 per/hr
We follow all MDH and CDC “best practice” guidelines for healthcare facilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Company: Prairie Senior Cottages – 3.7
Company Location: New Richland, MN